Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: ESplaylist album art search patterns (Read 2365 times) previous topic - next topic

ESplaylist album art search patterns

Ok I recently joined club SSD and i lost/forgot most of my search patterns basically i need to look for any album art with the word front in it even if it's in ( ) or [ ]

thanks!

Reply #1
file>preferences>display>album art

Code: [Select]
*front*.*

Reply #2
I've got that one but it doesn't seem to work even when the file name has "front" in it.

Reply #3
it works for me.

you can check:

-that you definitely added it to the front section in the artwork preferences and that EsPlaylist is also configured to show the front. that can be changed somewhere in the advanced grouping settings.
-no other image files are taking precedent by being first. entries are processed in order from top to bottom and it stops whenever a pattern that matches is encountered.
-that the images live in the same folder as the actual audio files.

Reply #4
This is what i have set up

anything wrong?

Reply #5
go back to my first post.

file>preferences>display>album art

these are the global settings for all of foobar. you've been using the columns UI settings.

Reply #6
ah thanks!