Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Alignment with custom grouping possible? [Default Playlist View] (Read 845 times) previous topic - next topic

Alignment with custom grouping possible? [Default Playlist View]

Hello everyone

Is possible to show the first part of a custom grouping scheme on the left side and a second part on the right. I want 'artist' and 'album' align to the left and in the same line 'codec' 'samplerate' and 'bitspersample' to the right.

Kind regards
A long term foobar2000 user

Re: Alignment with custom grouping possible? [Default Playlist View]

Reply #1
Hi there,

Unfortunately so far right-aligned groupings are not possible with default playlist viewers.

The only playlist that I've seen with this feature are the script based playlists - 'JSplaylist main script.js' and 'JS Smooth Playlist.js' - included with JScript Panel / Spider Monkey Panel. (Of course these playlist viewers look completely different to the default ones). I have not really messed with it but I think you can set left / right headers in 'JSplaylist main script.js' by right-click > Panel Settings > Groups. (?)

Cheers

Re: Alignment with custom grouping possible? [Default Playlist View]

Reply #2
Thank you for your reply. I will stay with the default playlist view anyway.