Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: not working despite system re-install (Read 2049 times) previous topic - next topic

not working despite system re-install

Sorry, false alarm
I installed CoreVorbis and everything works properly now

.. it's just that I can't remember installing it before. Getting older, or what?

Hi guys,

I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for some suggestions regarding my ogg problems.

For a long time I successfully used ogg for both encoding and decoding. All of a sudden it doesn't work anymore. I first noticed it when trying to play back an *.ogm video file with ogg vorbis audio inside (which I made myself a long time ago and which used to work perfectly). The playback just stops at 00:00:000 time. Then I installed ffdshow and it begun to work, but this decoder is rubbishand I don't really want to use it. When I playback audio files with foobar everything is ok, but when I try to decode these files with oggdrop, it crashes.

I re-installed the whole system - no results.

I used both OggDS0996 and OggDS0995 (which used to work perfectly). For playback I use MPClassic 6.4.8.7

Any ideas, please?

Best regards in the New Year