Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
I can adjust the timeouts between tools to give more time between them, but that's totally random anyway. I could allow the user to set the timeouts though, in case the standard ones don't work.
I'm sorry, you used a lot of words that are difficult for me to put together...Let's see whether I can explain...
In the digital domain, the waveform is just samples. Reconstructing the waveform into continuous analogue involves estimating what the signal was which resulted in those samples. The estimate will be perfect if there were no frequency components in the original waveform greater than half the sampling frequency.
If an input with 0dB peaks is sampled, the only digital samples at 0dB (ie full scale) will be those where the sample point happens to coincide with the peak of the input waveform. Mostly, the samples will be either side of the peak, and therefore at digital values slightly lower than maximum. If the digital waveform has no samples at maximum, and is then scaled so that the peak sample is at maximum, reconstructing the analogue waveform will require the waveform to go above 0dB.
This is not a problem in the digital data, and it is not a problem in the DAC, but it might be a problem if there is no headroom in the output filter to accommodate an analogue peak slightly over 0dB.
Hence all this vagueness about digital peak and analogue peak. Digital music players are working in the digital domain where the peak sample value is not necessarily coincident with the peak analogue voltage. But, except for highly contrived waveforms, there is hardly any difference and any slight clipping as a result would be barely audible (if at all).
Librempeg (better project than FFmpeg in any measurable way)
Yes, I'm on iOS (iPhone 14+).
Now I understand what you were referring to: strangely (?) the top bar is always visible in vertical mode (no need to push the button here), but NEVER visible in horizontal mode (which I usually prefer for Foobar).
PS: and fewer option too (no dimmed screen):
I am also an iOS user and it seems that the clock display in landscape mode is a difference at the OS level.
In principle, the status bar is displayed in landscape mode on Android, but not on iOS.
This behavior is not limited to foobar2000 for mobile, but is also true for any other application, such as the YouTube app, Safari, or Mail.
As already mentioned, it is currently impossible to implement clock display by skinning.
This is because it is not possible to retrieve OS or application level variables.
It is not straightforward, but a temporary workaround would be to display the clock of lock screen by swiping downward from the top edge of iPhone's display.
Thanks for clarifying! It seems the persistent top bar in vertical mode on iOS is a system-wide behavior, affecting various apps. As for the clock display in landscape mode, it's an OS limitation; a workaround is checking the lock screen for the time. 🕒
Not related at all, fingerprint only has memory issues while using it to find matches against the library as the readme states. Otherwise its mem usage is zero.
There is nothing I can do about this. It' s a SMP thing. Or don't use country layers, just points, which uses less memory. And background with a single color. Every user should adjust scripts to find their best settings.
I'll try without the layer.
We need a SMP 64 version, having RAM issues with more than 20Gb free to use......
There is nothing I can do about this. It' s a SMP thing. Or don't use country layers, just points, which uses less memory. And background with a single color. Every user should adjust scripts to find their best settings. I can add this info to the wiki and the txt readme opened when installed the script.
Sounds like foobar2000 is warning you that your tags contain invalid data like empty newline after the actual value.Thanks that was a good suggestion. I looked at the meta-data using Audacity and it did show a space in the title. I used fb2k properties dialogue to edit the metadata. Even though I couldn't actually see the space I found that deleting the last visible character and reinserting it did the trick.