Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Foo_uie_albumart (Read 1103494 times) previous topic - next topic

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #600
My first post! JEI! 

I have one problem... How do I remove cover art from mp3 tags?
Many of my mp3 have stored art in the file itself, and I don't want it that way. So how do I get rid of it? Have search the internet, but nothing I have found works. Any ideas?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #601
I have one problem... How do I remove cover art from mp3 tags?
Many of my mp3 have stored art in the file itself, and I don't want it that way. So how do I get rid of it? Have search the internet, but nothing I have found works. Any ideas?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303479"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Tag&Rename can add/view/remove embeded cover art. I'm not sure if there are multiple standards that employ embeded art, but it works under id3v2 here...

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #602
Is there any chance to have an typical column_ui Plugin option: Border-Type?  At the moment it seems that the cover is in a sunken border. I'd like to have none border. Looks very ugly.

Off-topic: Is the any chance to have a complete border-free Toolbar region? All the lines at the top look so ugly...

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #603
Cosmo I found it out.. my bad. The cover art wasn't embeded, it was just hidden files in the different folders hehe.. so problem solved  But thanks for the tip

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #604
Found the turntable photo at 4chan. Thought that it's kinda nice and decided to make this 'no cover' art with photoshop.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #605
Very nice 'no cover'. I'm using it as I type. Thanks for the effort.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #606
Found the turntable photo at 4chan. Thought that it's kinda nice and decided to make this 'no cover' art with photoshop. :P[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303729"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Looks much nicer than the one I was previously using. Thanks.
f to c to f to c

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #607
Youve probably been asked this before but how did you get the album art, trackinfo, etc. above the playlist?

If someone could just point me to a config or a list of components i'll be aliright from there. Thanks.

Is there any chance to have an typical column_ui Plugin option: Border-Type?  At the moment it seems that the cover is in a sunken border. I'd like to have none border. Looks very ugly.

Off-topic: Is the any chance to have a complete border-free Toolbar region? All the lines at the top look so ugly...

[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=303522"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #608
Youve probably been asked this before but how did you get the album art, trackinfo, etc. above the playlist?

If someone could just point me to a config or a list of components i'll be aliright from there. Thanks.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

[a href="http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000:FAQ]http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=Foobar2000:FAQ[/url]

seventh or so question on the page.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #609
Off-topic: Is the any chance to have a complete border-free Toolbar region?
In the future, with the new Columns_UI layout in fb2k v0.9, yes.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #611
Thanks guys

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #612
Download links are not working... 

edit: Suddenly everything is ok, sorry!

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #613
I dunno if this has been mentioned, but it'd be nice to see. If the folder with the playing song has an album art folder.jpg present, it sets %_albumart% to 1 so you can do some code like $if(%_albumart%,yes,no). It'd look nice in my trackinfo panel, and it would help in sorting to see what has album art and what doesn't.  Just an idea.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #614
the plugin is causing a memory leak in foobar i beleive. it seems to happen with files without coverart..

Edit: wtf? i grabbed the new version from hte front page and it fixed it. this happened to me once before.. i dont know how i ended up with the old file again.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #615
Great plugin
Suggestion: Would you mind implementing an option that let's you cycle through different pictures within the album directory?  So, in a sense like a slideshow?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #616
Frequently, after using fb2k for a while (but not right at startup), the default image stops being displayed for albums without art and the panel just shows the blank background color. So far I haven't been able to figure out if anything specific triggers it. Restarting fb2k fixes it. I've browsed this thread and can see no prior mention of this problem, sorry if I've missed it.

Using version 0.045, in fb2k 0.8.3, columns ui 0.1.2, WinXP-SP2

edit -- I think using the full path to default.png, instead of just "-components\default.png", has solved this... (so far)

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #617
Great plugin
Suggestion: Would you mind implementing an option that let's you cycle through different pictures within the album directory?  So, in a sense like a slideshow?
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Already implemented, but I don't blame you for not noticing it.

[a href="http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29383&st=420#]rexy's explanation of cycling[/url]

edit: I should add that the current cycling feature only works if you know the pattern of the image names (that is, something like "cd-front.jpg", "cd-back.jpg", etc.).  If the images are just random jibber-jabber, cycling probably won't work for you.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #619
Maybe a command line

app.exe "Search string" "path to folder.jpg"

I am sick of all the ones that try to guess what to search for themselves without letting you know whats best

Edit: Bah, wrong thread. I thought this was the the thread for album art aggregator. Where the fuck did that go, anyway?!
hi

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #620
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before...I tried searching this thread for the problem, but didn't have any luck.

When I have multiple images for the album art, and I click "next source," it doesn't always go to the next source. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's about half and half. It's pretty annoying. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? Does anyone know what's causing it?

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #621
I'm not sure if this has been addressed before...I tried searching this thread for the problem, but didn't have any luck.

When I have multiple images for the album art, and I click "next source," it doesn't always go to the next source. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. It's about half and half. It's pretty annoying. Is anybody else experiencing this problem? Does anyone know what's causing it?
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=305639"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I've got the same problem.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #622
How does the albumart plugin do it's check for an image file?  I know that this is one of the options it looks for in terms of an image filename:

Code: [Select]
$replace(%_path%,%_filename_ext%,)folder.jpg

But is there a script being used to do the actual check to determine if a file is present?  I would think that there is since the plugin will not show an image if there isn't one present in the folder as listed above. 

The reason why I ask is that if there is such a script, it could be useful to create column flags to show if certain files are present in the same folder as the track in question.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind...my question has been answered elsewhere.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #623
Request: could you make your plugin display cover art embedded in mp3 files? Most of my files are organized in albums with a folder.jpg in their directory, but I also have a lot of loose tracks together in one folder, where the normal solution won't work. I use the Album Cover Art Downloader to download cover images, and I believe the source is also on the site, so that may help you find out how the cover art is stored in the files.

Foo_uie_albumart

Reply #624
Hey

Any alternative location to grab this plugin from ? Link no worky!