Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Transcode multiple flacs to ONE ogg vorbis? (Read 2935 times) previous topic - next topic

Transcode multiple flacs to ONE ogg vorbis?

Is there any way to easily transcode multiple flac files to a single ogg vorbis file?

I'm finally getting annoyed by the lack of true gapless playback on my iRiver H140, and now plan to make continuous cds (eg. live recordings and mixes) into single ogg vorbis files.

I have been ripping cds to flac with EAC, then transcoding to ogg with fb2k. I now have most of my music in flac format, and don't want to have to re-rip from the cd to get full cd image ogg vorbis files. Is there an easy way to do this?

Alternatively, is there an easy way to losslessly join ogg vorbis files?

Reply #1
Foobar2000's CLIENC using single file output
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #2
Foobar2000's CLIENC using single file output
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282623"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That's what I'm trying to do, but I don't know how to set it up.
So how do I set "single file output" with Foobar2000's CLIENC?

Reply #3
Right click the files you want to convert, select "convert" and choose "run, single file output"
"You can fight without ever winning, but never win without a fight."  Neil Peart  'Resist'

Reply #4
Right click the files you want to convert, select "convert" and choose "run, single file output"
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=282626"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

doh!

thanks for your patience
I've been extremely vague all day!