Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: My Google Drive as file location: 'cannot be accessed - not a directory' (Read 1562 times) previous topic - next topic

My Google Drive as file location: 'cannot be accessed - not a directory'

I want to add a folder from my Google Drive as a file location in Foobar2000 mobile (Android version), but when I enter the (quite long) link, I just get 'cannot be accessed - not a directory'.

Any help please? I am a bit desperate to do this, as I really want to access my music collection on my phone, and I bought a 128GB micro-USB stick that takes it all, but the physical connection is very poor and is constantly interrupted when I have the drive plugged in, and not only that but foobar2000 seems to have to rescan/re-index the entire drive every time it is mounted (if that is the right word). Thanks in advance!

Edit: I tried with OneDrive as well, but to no avail - I just got the 'not a directory' error this time though.