Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: REQ plugins for android version (Read 1774 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from FB 1.6 beta 12 - Trac...

REQ plugins for android version

Dear Peter, good day!
I use Foobar for android and windows. Please include possibility of using plugins effects dsp, Reverb and more other for android version like version of windows. Or only Sound Touch (pitch shift, ton shift) is necessary with small (1% of semitone) is necessary.  It is very good for classic music, jazz, blues and other calm styles. I think you know about difference between 440hz and 432 HZ of base tone A in music. Soft music more interesting in lower tone. If use foobar for HiFi player with this functions it will be nice. Foobar make this effect so correctly without crashing original tone.

With best regards
 Serge!
purplepulsar@yandex.ru

Re: REQ plugins for android version

Reply #1
@Accer Till
Don't spam in every topic!
Somewhere, there's someone dying in a foreign land
Meanwhile, the world is crying stupidity of man
Tell me why, tell me why