Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Album Art Downloader XUI (Read 2023488 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Album Art Downloader XUI

Reply #2925
Deezer still not working on Album Art Downloader
And it's still working for me. I still can't help you without answers to the questions I asked you.

If I search for the same album as isn't working for you, I can confirm if it's a problem with specific albums. If you search on the Deezer website (go to https://www.deezer.com/search/<album name>/album ) then that will show if you have a problem connecting to Deezer at all, and whether they have the album you are searching for available at all.

Reply #2927
Ok It's I have Deezer back again, problem solved
Thank you for this great app

Reply #2929
Google Play has stopped working for me, I haven't changed anything.

Reply #2930
Deezer is absent from the results too, I think

Reply #2932
How to save the file as "albumtitle.extension"? I've tried, which should work as far as I can see:

Code: [Select]
C:\Users\user\Pictures\album art\%artist%\%album%.%extension%

The program doesn't pick the "%album%" parameter and names the images as .jpg or .png. "C:\Users\user\Pictures\album art\%artist%\" is the path I want to use.

EDIT: I use only Deezer as source at the time.

Reply #2933
I now see that "%album%" seems to only use the local search query and not the actual album title.

EDIT: solved:

Code: [Select]
C:\Users\user\Pictures\album art\%artist%\%name%.%extension%

I still don't know if downloading all is possible, however.

Reply #2934
Deezer only returns ten results — can this be increased?

Also, can the artist page URL be specified for accurate results? I want to archive covers for entire artist discographies (unfeasible to download manually for long-time bands such as Frank Zappa and Pink Floyd).

Reply #2935
The number of results can be increased by clicking the ... button on the source, and then changing the limit in the options for the source.

Thanks for letting me know about Google Play, I've updated the script to v0.4 and it should work now.

Reply #2936
Hello,

I installed the Album Art Downloader and I'm thrilled! But unfortunately, no covers are found at Discogs, but there is no error message   :(
Request for help.

Many Thanks
Senior_DJ

Reply #2937
I've updated discogs.boo, it should work again now.

Reply #2938
It works! Many, many thanks for the super fast support!

Senior_DJ

Reply #2939
Couple things.
1. Occasionally when launching AAD I get the error "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:." D: is mapped as my DVD RW drive. I have been using for AAD 6-8 months and this started in the last month or two. Should I try reinstalling or is there another solution in an ini file or something?
2.  iTunes has slowed down greatly.

Anyone else see these or do I have a conf problem?

thanks

Reply #2940
Juno records hasn't returned results for me in some time. I haven't had a chance to determine if it's on my end or if something on their site has changed.

Reply #2941
1. Occasionally when launching AAD I get the error "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive D:." D: is mapped as my DVD RW drive. I have been using for AAD 6-8 months and this started in the last month or two. Should I try reinstalling or is there another solution in an ini file or something?
2.  iTunes has slowed down greatly.
It's possible you have some folder set in AAD for D:\, check the file browser window and the default save path in the main search window. Change it to anything not on D:\ and it should be resolved. AAD will not be directly interacting with iTunes in any way.

Juno records hasn't returned results for me in some time. I haven't had a chance to determine if it's on my end or if something on their site has changed.
Their site has changed. I've updated juno-records.boo and it should work now.

Reply #2943
has last.fm artist changed? haven't been able to get artist pictures for a while.

congrats on such an amazing app

Reply #2946
Hello,
at Amazon.com no cover is found. Is this a temporary problem or does something have to be adjusted?

Many greetings
Senior_DJ

Reply #2948
Somehow I managed to miss that juno-download was broken too. Thanks.
Fixed: juno-download.boo

at Amazon.com no cover is found. Is this a temporary problem or does something have to be adjusted?
I'm not having much luck with Amazon, it seems they've implemented some sort of bot detection and captcha. Might have to retire Amazon as a source, I'm afraid.

Reply #2949
Script updates
[...]
Country-specific overrides to search stores other than the main USA one are available here: iTunes Country-Specific Searches, but will not show up in the online updates "new scripts" notification, or be bundled with the installer. They depend on having the main itunes.boo script installed, and only that main script will need to be updated if future changes are required.
[...]
Alex

This Link does not work anymore.
Are the country specific script files anywhere else on the sourceforge website?
Thomian