Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot (Read 126150 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Just doing my part: Trump is an idiot

Reply #1
And for good measure...
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/good-morning-britain/news/a861437/good-morning-britain-piers-morgan-donald-trump-protester-ash-sarkar-debate/
Piers Morgan is a complete idiot buffoon as well.

Reply #2
Indeed.

Reply #3
I don't follow politics very much, but during these moments i take it as an exercise for my own mind.

Remember when everyone was hating bush, and he was reelected for second term? yep.

I guess the majority or people voted for him. This just strengthens my point that the majority of people are idiots. Not just the US, but globally.

When you look at other countries/regions, the people put in charge, sometimes it boggles the mind same as with US.

But then there's the other side. What if, just what if trump is testing the system for what he can get away with? Sure, you can call him an idiot, but he's a successful business man, so he did something right, at least in the past. 'Right' being debatable and another topic in and of itself, the shady business practices, capitalism and all. Still. He is considered successful in the current state of our world.

So he must not be a complete idiot. Maybe for him it's just a game. He achieved the highest possible position in the country, possibly the world, with the US military power.

Or maybe it's just me overthinking it.

Reply #5
Sure, you can call him an idiot, but he's a successful business man, so he did something right, at least in the past. 'Right' being debatable and another topic in and of itself, the shady business practices, capitalism and all. Still. He is considered successful in the current state of our world.
[...]
Or you don't have your facts straight(?)...

1: Nepotism
2: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2016/live-updates/general-election/real-time-fact-checking-and-analysis-of-the-first-presidential-debate/fact-check-has-trump-declared-bankruptcy-four-or-six-times/?utm_term=.a72f9be5354c

Reply #6
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jul/17/trump-idiot-google-images-search
Trump Trump Trump Trump idiot idiot idiot idiot

https://www.google.com/search?q=idiot&hl=en&prmd=inv&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj93YDNja3cAhXqIDQIHRAUBfoQ_AUICigB&biw=320&bih=356&dpr=2

Reply #7
I don't follow politics very much, but during these moments i take it as an exercise for my own mind.

Remember when everyone was hating bush, and he was reelected for second term? yep.

I guess the majority or people voted for him. This just strengthens my point that the majority of people are idiots. Not just the US, but globally.

This is a moot point, given that

1: The first time Bush won, the majority of people didn't vote for him, so who knows how the second 2004 election would have turned out had Gore been elected in 2000;
2: Trump didn't secure the popular vote either.

So, no, sorry, your argument doesn't work here.

When you look at other countries/regions, the people put in charge, sometimes it boggles the mind same as with US.

But then there's the other side. What if, just what if trump is testing the system for what he can get away with? Sure, you can call him an idiot, but he's a successful business man, so he did something right, at least in the past. 'Right' being debatable and another topic in and of itself, the shady business practices, capitalism and all. Still. He is considered successful in the current state of our world.

So he must not be a complete idiot. Maybe for him it's just a game. He achieved the highest possible position in the country, possibly the world, with the US military power.

*clears throat* I don't know about you, but if someone's legal affairs are numerous and prominent enough to be a lengthy Wikipedia article, I'd say much of what you claim here is questionable at best.

Yes, I do really think it's this.
Lossless: flac --best --verify
Lossy: opusenc --bitrate 160

Reply #9
Not to belabor a three month old thread, but holy crap.

Making excuses for the torture and murder of a Washington Post columnist by the Saudis?

It'd be more shocking if it wasn't such "small potatoes" relative to the sheer number of people (>5 million) on the brink of starvation due to the Saudi "coalition" war of aggression upon Yemen (which wouldn't be possible without US/UK midair refueling of the Saudi Air Force, let alone selling them the bombs and ammunition for their US-made warplanes).

Luckily, the Georgia Secretary of State (Republican, naturally) is running for governor whilst simultaneously expunging the voter rolls of 107,000 registered voters.

These guys :(

Reply #10
If you do NOT want Mr. Trump as president in the US you can export him to Europe so Mr. Trump CAN MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN!

Hahaha...

Reply #11
Don't sell Europe short. It has a proud tradition of home-grown white supremacists many of which are again rising to power.  It's a world-wide trend.

Reply #14
You have way too much time on your hands.  ::)

Reply #16
Well when you talk nonstop for more than two hours, off-script, you're bound to make a few.

Reply #18
That all depends on who wrote the script.

Reply #20
On his face  ::)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Reply #24
He’s a projecting sociopath.

Started becoming fairly obvious to me when he said Hillary Clinton should be tested for drugs during the debates. It was he who was called into question due to his constant sniffling which he has done on many occasions since he became president.

Sure there are plenty of innocent reasons, but there has been a consistent pattern of projection ever since. Can’t help but wonder.

Oh and he is 6’3” and in perfect health, despite that pesky bone spur that kept him out of Vietnam.