Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: fooTunes continued (Read 8475 times) previous topic - next topic

fooTunes continued

Since I have no time to continue developping fooTunes, I look for someone able to takeover my source code. If you are familiar with C++, STL, GDI+, plase PM me.

fooTunes continued

Reply #1
Why don't you make the sources open source , and post it here.
I am sure I will take a look if you do so , and some more will.
Kind Regards , Tcmjr

Aka HellSnoopy

fooTunes continued

Reply #2
Yes, make it open source.

fooTunes continued

Reply #3
Any news ?

fooTunes continued

Reply #4
What a pity!
We all hope someone can continue it.
It is such a good plugins for foobar2000!

fooTunes continued

Reply #5
I so agree...
After using all the other plugins out there (ui_columns included), I must admit that foo_tunes's the best!!!!!!!!!

Hope that this great plugin doesn't go down the drain...

fooTunes continued

Reply #6
ne_me_sis sent me the source for foo_tunes but Im pretty much overwhelmed by college work now to even start to work at it
Hope somebody with time start doing something. 
Kind Regards , Tcmjr

Aka HellSnoopy

fooTunes continued

Reply #7
Wouldn't it be more useful to post the fooTune project on sourceforge? You'll get some webspace and enough space to host the source and all releases.
http://sourceforge.net

fooTunes continued

Reply #8
I will donate or start/manage a website if needed 

Email me.. darkstar559@comcast.net for the info

fooTunes continued

Reply #9
I will try to contact nemesis and see if he will let me post it open source to sourceforge and manage the project from there.
Kind Regards , Tcmjr

Aka HellSnoopy

fooTunes continued

Reply #10
I got ne_me_sis permition and I am making foo_tunes open source for the sake of it own goodness 
I am setting a sourceforge space for it and if you wanna help on the project  and have time to work on it pm me and we shall talk things out.
Kind Regards , Tcmjr

Aka HellSnoopy