Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: CUE, TOC, CDRDAO (Read 6184 times) previous topic - next topic

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Hi,

does someone knows a way to convert non-compliant cue-sheets, created by EAC, into toc-files, which could be used by CDRDAO? The important thing is, that the cues are non-compliant!

Why do I ask this? I want the option to burn CDs with my images on operating systems, where CDRDAO is available but EAC not (Linux, MAC OS X).

Thanks

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #1
I'm not too sure about the non-compliant thing but cueconvert usually does the job pretty well.

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #3
[deleted]

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #4
I'm not too sure about the non-compliant thing but cueconvert usually does the job pretty well.
Does not work. It sais: 54: too many files specified

What's wrong with CUE2TOC?
Does not work: It sais: Pregap out of range

I want the option to burn CDs with my images

When you say image, do you mean that all tracks are in a single file?
No: separated files. Otherwise I would not deal with noncompliant cue-sheet.

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #5
does someone knows a way to convert non-compliant cue-sheets, created by EAC, into toc-files, which could be used by CDRDAO? The important thing is, that the cues are non-compliant!

There are Cue tools (allow conversion to a compliant cuesheet), for the details see here:
[a href='index.php?showtopic=50113']CUE Tools, Convert between different CUE sheet styles[/a]

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #6

There are Cue tools (allow conversion to a compliant cuesheet), for the details see here:
[a href='index.php?showtopic=50113']CUE Tools, Convert between different CUE sheet styles[/a]
Thanks, but this program only converts between different CUE-Formats. I need a conversion of an non-compliant cue-sheet with individual files to TOC, which is used by CDRDAO which i need to use because i use a macintosh computer. And in the mac-world the do not know anything about CUE/WAV bundels, EAC or Burrrn. They use CUE/BIN, TOC/BIN or what's however.

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #7
Could you not use it to convert from your non-compliant cuesheet format to one that one of these apps does understand?

Two steps, but an option.
I'm on a horse.

CUE, TOC, CDRDAO

Reply #8
Could you not use it to convert from your non-compliant cuesheet format to one that one of these apps does understand?

Two steps, but an option.
Well I could convert the CUE-Sheet to a version, which does not contain the pause-information, but which has individual tracks. So I would loose some information where I was interested in. But with such a CUE I could create a TOC so that hopefully CUE2TOC and CDRDAO works. It would be a work-around.

But I do not want to create something like CUE/BIN or TOC/BIN because I do not want to touch the WAVs. Each track should remain individual as a WAV. And BIN is not WAV