Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Embending equalizer settings in a song (Read 925 times) previous topic - next topic

Embending equalizer settings in a song

Hello :)

Is there a way to save the equalizer settings i do for a song "inside" the song? Like editing the song itself with the new equalizer settings i just did for it. I want to modify a song's bass for example, copy it on a stick and run it in some place else (without foobar) but keep the settings i did to it in equalizer.

Thank you

Re: Embending equalizer settings in a song

Reply #1
You can use the foobar2000 Converter to create a new file with eq settings apllied. Check the Processing section on the main dialog.

Reply #2
So if i do it like in the picture attached, that means that it will convert/modify the song INCLUDING the equilizer settings?
http://i.imgur.com/CMO1Vnh.jpg

Reply #3
It creates a brand new encoding of the song INCLUDING the equalizer settings used, which may (or may not) include audible generational loss depending on the destination and/or source format, as well as (most importantly) the encoder and settings used.

BTW, if this discussion is about foobar2000 support then it needs to go in the foobar2000 forum.

Reply #4
Thank you all for being so helpful! :)