Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: AACEnc32 and Nero not encoding WAV > 2Gb (Read 1645 times) previous topic - next topic

AACEnc32 and Nero not encoding WAV > 2Gb

Actually, > 1 Gb.
AACEnc32 and Nero are not allowing me to encode a 3.7 Gb WAV (5.1, 48.000 kHz, 16 bits, 1:49:000 H:M:S).
Nero just blinks and does nothing and AACEnc32 reports this:
C:\Archivos de programa\Audio\AAC\Nero>aacenc32.exe -cbr 224 -lowpass 24000 -profile HE "C:\Documents and Settings\Athlon XP\Mis documentos\hitch_aac.wav".
Error: Input file not found!

With smaller files, there is no problem, the encoding is done smooth and fine.
The file can not be rendered by DShow by itself but can be rendered through AviSynth and it sounds OK.
BeLight can open and encode the WAV but the final .m4a is trashed, pretty much sounds like an LC-AAC at 128bps wihout PNS.
Is possible to get aacenc32.exe to read this file? I don´t want to have to get cutted WAVs to join them as .m4a, since MP4Box does gappy joining (don´t know if it´s a MP4Box bug or samples added to the .M4As by aacenc32).
AVS support as input files in aacenc32 sure would be very usefull.
"Screw u guys, I´m going home."