Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: .dvr files. Speech Codec? (Read 7041 times) previous topic - next topic

.dvr files. Speech Codec?

Hi. I have a device that ouputs .dvr files for audio recording. Its like a dictation machine.
I got it in china.
Unfortunately I have no I Idea what kind of codec it is and how to convert or play it.

Anybody know what this could be?

Reply #1
Hi. I have a device that ouputs .dvr files for audio recording. Its like a dictation machine.
I got it in china.
Unfortunately I have no I Idea what kind of codec it is and how to convert or play it.

Anybody know what this could be?

I have no idea too, but if you need software for transferring to PC and converting, I can send it to you.

Reply #2
Usually with your dictation machine comes a cd including softwares to convert these files do wav or other formats. I have an old crappy voice recorder machine too that uploaded to *.s2400 format in my pc. You may just search for your dictation machine model on internet and download drivers or software for it.
Alguém pare o mundo que eu quero descer!!