Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Sony WH1000XM2 Bluetooth Headphones compatabiltiy with Foobar on Desktop? (Read 1316 times) previous topic - next topic

Sony WH1000XM2 Bluetooth Headphones compatabiltiy with Foobar on Desktop?

Hi.
I use these Headphones with the Android Foobar App and the swipe controls work perfect.
However with the Foobar on Desktop W10 only the Volume Up/Down work?
I can't switch Tracks forward/back or Pause/Play only the Volume Up/Down work?

Is there a Foobar Plugin i need or some obscure Option within Foobar i am missing?

Strangely these Headphones have full functionality with Spotify on Desktop without any tinkering.

Thanks for any help folks.

Re: Sony WH1000XM2 Bluetooth Headphones compatabiltiy with Foobar on Desktop?

Reply #1
Hi there,

You could try the option 'Integrate with Windows 10 Universal Volume Control'. Not sure it would help, I think disabled by default now as it was sometimes iffy. You can find it under File menu > Preferences > Advanced > Display...

Cheers

Reply #2
I indeed have to have Integrate with Windows 10 Universal Volume Control enabled for my playback control buttons on my similar Bluetooth headphones to work.

Reply #3
Thank you Gentlemen.
This option was not in Foobar until i updated to latest version.
I can confirm it works like a charm and all my Headphone swipe controls work as they should.

Now for my next trick i am trying playing about with a program called Voicebot so i can activate Key Macro's with voice activation through the Mic in my Bluetooth Headphones to navigate folders, playlists ect within Foobar :)