Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [crashware] foo_input_mslive (Read 273909 times) previous topic - next topic

[crashware] foo_input_mslive

Reply #275
Hey, as I reinstalled my computer and updated to WinXP Sp3 and WMP 11, i also updated my foobar and components to the latest versions.
Now I have a problem with foo_input_mslive.dll.

I use for example this file:

Code: [Select]
<asx version="3.0">

<entry>
<ref href="http://players.creacast.com/creacast/klassik/playlist.asx"/>
<title>KlassikRadio</title>
</entry>

</asx>

The first time I try to play this stream, it works just fine. But the second time I try to open it, foobar freezes.

This also happens with other locations like:
http://lsd.newmedia.nacamar.net/bb/redirec.../livestream.wma

I am not really sure what is needed for the component in the meantime, I copied wmvcore.dll to c:\program files\foobar2000

Is there anything else I need to copy? Or am I doing anything else wrong?

Reply #276
This plugin plays MMS very nicely—thanks for your work! However, I've run into a problem with the stream at rtsp://211.89.225.1/encoder/cnr3, which Windows Media Player and Media Player Classic open successfully; when I use File > mslive streams > Add stream url > rtsp://211.89.225.1/encoder/cnr3 (Detect), foobar2000's console reports:
could not enumerate tracks (cannot connect to any of the referenced urls) on:
mslive://|rtsp://211.89.225.1/encoder/cnr3|/

I'm using version 0.4.7 of foo_input_mslive.dll with version 0.9.5.6 of foobar2000.

I would really appreciate it if you could explain and remedy this!

Reply #277
You should visit his blog and ask there.

Acropolis
Member Group: Banned

Reply #278
Ah, thank you, Squeller! Had you not said that, I would've waited for a long time.

Reply #279
I've just discovered this component. It works very well, thanks a lot!

could someone help me find out the url of this stream? :

edit: nevermind, I found it, but the url is dynamic, it changes every minute or so! >.<

I guess there's no way around this, right?

Reply #280
As Acropolis' site is down, does anyone have a copy of the most recent foo_input_mslive (0.4.9 I believe)?  Thanks!

Reply #283
It is 0.4.8. I must have misstyped in megaupload.