Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Zune support? (Read 1795 times) previous topic - next topic

Zune support?

I have 2 Zune 30's that have been sitting around for quite some time. any idea how i can use them with Foobar? or if the iPod manager would work with this as well?

Zune support?

Reply #1
I have 2 Zune 30's that have been sitting around for quite some time. any idea how i can use them with Foobar? or if the iPod manager would work with this as well?

thank you for posting the dumbest question ever in this thread. YMMD

Zune support?

Reply #2
Is there something in the name that suggests that ipod manager will work with the Zune 
You could check the first post or even the developers website http://yuo.be/ipod.php as opposed to asking others to do so for you.

Zune support?

Reply #3
no help whatsoever, as expected...

Zune support?

Reply #4
I beg your pardon!!! Why bother to post, if you did not expect help? Can you link me to a forum that provides more timely help than here? Or maybe a forum where you have shown the willingness to volunteer your free time to assist others? Help is readily provided to those who show the willingness to do some of the work themselves.

Zune support?

Reply #5
Sorry about that, the whole thing was frustrating me. now i have been looking into it and ive been trying to get a program to edit/make .dll files. so far i came across "reflector".  Im going to deconstruct the foo dop dll file and try to edit that one for zunes. i have no knowledge on how this all works, but im going to read up and learn on how this stuff works. doubt there will be success, but i would really like for this to work.  if i have any luck, there will be a new add on for foobar to make zunes sync up.