Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component (Read 26591 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: NEW ESLyric v0.5 - an alternative lyric show component

Reply #103
enhanced lyrics = sync lyrics ?
https://github.com/ESLyric/release/wiki/%E6%AD%8C%E8%AF%8D%E6%BA%90%E5%8F%8A%E8%A7%A3%E6%9E%90%E5%99%A8%E8%84%9A%E6%9C%AC#:~:text=%E5%A4%9A%E6%A0%87%E7%AD%BE%E5%A2%9E%E5%BC%BALRC%20(%E8%A7%81wiki%20Enhanced%20format%E9%83%A8%E5%88%86%E8%AF%B4%E6%98%8E)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LRC_(file_format)

Thank you. I understand.

[00:00.00]line 1   
[00:01.00]line 2
Lyric Processor can

[mm:ss.xx] <mm:ss.xx> line 1 word 1 <mm:ss.xx> line 1 word 2 <mm:ss.xx> ... line 1 last word <mm:ss.xx>
[mm:ss.xx] <mm:ss.xx> line 2 word 1 <mm:ss.xx> line 2 word 2 <mm:ss.xx> ... line 2 last word <mm:ss.xx>
Lyric Processor cannot

Reply #104
Background Image, is it possible to specify a folder as the Image source and target all images under the folder?
I would appreciate it if this could be done.

Reply #105
Just an FYI... If your theme is portable, ESLyric will not work if there is an apostrophe in your folder name. It won't even list or load sources.

Reply #106
Background Image, is it possible to specify a folder as the Image source and target all images under the folder?
I would appreciate it if this could be done.
My apologies. My mistake.
The image files in the folder were all in webp format.
I converted them to jpg and they displayed fine.

Reply #107
Good day guys,

First time posting  :)

I have a couple questions about ESLyrics:

I'm trying to set a background picture but I don't see the "panel preferences" as on the developer (picture #1) instead I see the one with the "display configuration" (picture #2), Am I missing something?, do I need another plugging to show it? (I'm running version 0.5.4.1028)

Second questions is, if is possible to have a second line to show when the lyrics is too long...Right now what it does is that it scrolls from right to left (I f I go to  "Desktop lyrics" (Picture #2) I have a field call "line(s) and there I can chose "single line" and "double line" but this make the Lyric that is coming in to show on the top line which is not ideal.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards.

Reply #109
Good day guys,

First time posting  :)

I have a couple questions about ESLyrics:

I'm trying to set a background picture but I don't see the "panel preferences" as on the developer (picture #1) instead I see the one with the "display configuration" (picture #2), Am I missing something?, do I need another plugging to show it? (I'm running version 0.5.4.1028)

Second questions is, if is possible to have a second line to show when the lyrics is too long...Right now what it does is that it scrolls from right to left (I f I go to  "Desktop lyrics" (Picture #2) I have a field call "line(s) and there I can chose "single line" and "double line" but this make the Lyric that is coming in to show on the top line which is not ideal.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards.

The panel preferences you search is in the panel right click
X

Reply #110
Hello Paregistrase,

And thank you for the quick reply.

Sorry I did not say that I want the background for "desktop lyrics" not for the UI panel.

Reply #111
Hello Paregistrase,

And thank you for the quick reply.

Sorry I did not say that I want the background for "desktop lyrics" not for the UI panel.

I don't think that you can set a background, the whole point is that it is transparent to be able to see the lyrics over other things you're doing.
IMaybe you can use https://hydrogenaud.io/index.php/topic,90977.0.html to make a poup window with the lyrics. It is a bit fake solution but it can have background picture, and it is movable.X

The window with the lyrics can be moved, resized and have the same configurations of a lyrics panel inside foobar2000

Reply #112
Hello Paregistrase,

And thank you for the reply.

Reply #113
When Panel and Desktop Lyric are displayed at the same time,
Panel does not show the enhanced lyrics, but the Desktop Lyric does,
What does this mean?
This title I can't find any enhanced lyrics in "Search".

Reply #114
When Panel and Desktop Lyric are displayed at the same time,
Panel does not show the enhanced lyrics, but the Desktop Lyric does,
What does this mean?
This title I can't find any enhanced lyrics in "Search".
Sorry.
The panel has three "Karaoke modes".

Off
Always on
On when show enhanced lyric

For Desktop, Karaoke mode is either "Off" or "On".

Probably, Desktop  when "Karaoke mode" is "On".
If it is "sync lyrics", it shows "enhanced lyric".
I guess it is like that.