Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Kode54 where are youuuu........... Embed midi channels (Read 1124 times) previous topic - next topic

Kode54 where are youuuu........... Embed midi channels

Hi,

Is there anyway to embed a couple midi channels into a Wave file using fubar2000 your midi plugin?
Or to record midi info into the audio?  Possibly a new fumat :-)

I do this sonar but hate their playlist view for live performance. (unstable and hard to read & few options)
All I want to do is run a few midi CCs over two channels in-sync with the audio.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Zip

Re: Kode54 where are youuuu........... Embed midi channels

Reply #1
As I PMed to you, this sounds more like something that would be useful for mastering audio.

I have never tried Sonar in recent years, but I have used both Logic Pro X and Reaper. You may have better luck with the real time auditioning in Reaper?

What are your machine specs, if I may ask? That may go a long way to identifying whether it's even worth switching to a different DAW.

Rendering with tracked tools in a text or json based format, using either rendered MIDI with foo_midi or any other plugin, or using a MIDI with no notes as a CC system to apply controls to the audio streams you're rendering from, may be possible, but I haven't tried something that bold as far as projects go.