Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Looking for help (Read 2339 times) previous topic - next topic

Looking for help

Hello everybody, recently I signed up for an account in the forum, read some articles, believe can solve the puzzles here, hoping to get some help. I want to code for foobar2000, but I tried for so long was not able to run a successful example, can not be started, anybody can give me some advice  on where to find information on getting started, or even a small example can run in vs2015 . Thanks again.

Re: Looking for help

Reply #1
There is an example component bundled with the SDK- foobar2000\foo_sample\foo_sample.sln

You need to download WTL and extract it somewhere. In the solution explorer, right click foo_sample project>Properties>VC++ Directories>Include directories. Add the include folder from inside the wtl folder like this...

Repeat the above steps for the foobar2000_ATL_helpers project. You can get WTL here...

https://sourceforge.net/projects/wtl/

To compile make sure you set the active config to Release|x86 or Debug|x86 (it defaults to x64 on a 64bit system which won't work).

Reply #2
marc2003, thank you, I downloaded the file, try testing ^-^

Reply #3

Hello everyone,  how to solve this error, thanks!

Reply #4
Look at the last sentence of my original post concerning the Active config. You do this by selecting the root in the Solution explorer and then opening the Properties panel. By default it's collapsed on the top right of the layout. This is a different solution but you get the idea...

Reply #5
marc2003, thanks again. Now everything is running correctly, Here is a screenshot:

Reply #6
I can confirm this works as well. Topic should be linked and/or stickied somewhere.