Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Two lines for one time-code in lyrics, is it possible? (Read 235 times) previous topic - next topic

Two lines for one time-code in lyrics, is it possible?

Good afternoon! I use synchronized lyrics in foobar to display lyrics of songs. Sometimes I want to add also translations of the lyrics into my language.
Is there a possibility to link two lines of lyrics to one timecode, instead of one as usual (one line for the original lyrics, another line with its translation)? Or perhaps there is some other adequate solution to make the words and translation for one timecode look normal on the screen?
Long lines look kind of sloppy, and giving different timecodes for the text in foreign and my language is not very good either....

Re: Two lines for one time-code in lyrics, is it possible?

Reply #1
try ESLyric