Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: DigiDesign And Pro Tools 6.7 (Read 2037 times) previous topic - next topic

DigiDesign And Pro Tools 6.7

I bought an Mbox about 3 months ago for £310, which is a great deal of money to me (and I suppose, to anyone else).  However DigiDesign have just released and update from 6.4 to 6.7 and they want to charge me a further $75!  I did try to complain in their forums but it's full of fanboys all dying to give digidesign their $75 bucks.

My point here is just to let everyone know what evil money sucking people digidesign really are.  Not only is their hardware/software very very expensive but they also have little respect for their users.

Pro Tools is a good app, but if they're going to keep on charging me for it they can forget about it.

Any other PT users here out raged?

Tony

DigiDesign And Pro Tools 6.7

Reply #1
It's hard for people to get outraged with such vague details.

Please give more details, like what changed from 6.4 to 6.7.

Maybe the fanboys aren't that wrong. If there have been enough improvements to justify asking for more money, I see no problem with it.