Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: More Wiki pages (Read 2967 times) previous topic - next topic

More Wiki pages

I am trying to get some sense of what people would like to see more of written about in the wiki.  I already took the time to create a much needed EAC and AAC page, but I am just curious as to what else we might need. Feel free to post your opinion here including a brief description of why this certain page might be necessary and we can take it from there. Maybe we need more Listening Test pages? Afterall that's what HA is known for? We also need to figure out what articles needed references and sources. They are soarly lacking on most of the pages in which they are needed (Mostly the Technical ones) unfortunatly I don't know how to write about Signal Processing as I am not an expert in that area, but it shouldn't be too difficult to find sources for what's already written. I am trying to think of what else might need references. I need feedback and input from the community! Feel free to post your opinion and thanks.
budding I.T professional