Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: IBC2003 report (Read 3935 times) previous topic - next topic

IBC2003 report

I've created a small report from the IBC2003, which describes some of the latest things from Ahead, Coding Technologies,VSofts, FhG etc..
It's a 2 page report at the moment, but I will most probably add a 3rd page during the weekend or so.
Juha Laaksonheimo

IBC2003 report

Reply #1
Thanks JohnV, very interesting.

IBC2003 report

Reply #2
Thanks john, very nice report.

It makes me want Nero Digital even more 

Anyhow seems the wait is not going to be much longer.

IBC2003 report

Reply #3
Nice work.

IBC2003 report

Reply #4
interesting stuff, is the recode thingy downloadable somewhere? (i cant seem to find any links)
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung

IBC2003 report

Reply #5
Very nice report - an interesting read for sure !

IBC2003 report

Reply #6
interesting stuff, is the recode thingy downloadable somewhere? (i cant seem to find any links)

Recode is part of VisionExpress.

IBC2003 report

Reply #7

Recode is part of VisionExpress.

tnx, found it, is this a classical windows codec we are talking about, or full encoding app with codec built in?  (iam on dialup curently, so it is pain to dl 14M pack)
PANIC: CPU 1: Cache Error (unrecoverable - dcache data) Eframe = 0x90000000208cf3b8
NOTICE - cpu 0 didn't dump TLB, may be hung