Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_playlist_tree_mod (Read 135051 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #25
The criteria has to be provided by the scheme query. Look at the examples of cwbowron here.

I've already checked them out and still don't get it. I now use the filter-string to filter out the songs I don't wanna have. I.e. "play_counter GREATER 7" works perfectly but I have no idea how to check whether a song lasts for more than 2 minutes i.e. I've tried length, length_seconds and more but nothing works.

Can you please give me a hint? Thanks alot!

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #26
When you apply the following snippet do your filter it should work:
Code: [Select]
AND %length_seconds% GREATER 120

It' s not directly a playlist tree issue because the filtering is done by foobar2000 API. If you have still problems, please post your query here.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #27
The server where I host the component is back now. The component version is now 3.6.0.1 as already detected by this Japanese site. The only difference to the previous version is, that the component is now compiled with the latest SDK.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #28
Two questions:

- Will you fix the annoying bug that screws up the current playlist contents when one gives focus to the panel?

- Will you add an option for the panel to use global CUI colors? (just to make everything more consistent)

Cheers!
<insert signature here>

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #29
- Will you fix the annoying bug that screws up the current playlist contents when one gives focus to the panel?
This is new to me. I don't have such problems and I didn't heard about it until now. How is your tree configured and what are you exactly doing when you giving the focus to the panel?
- Will you add an option for the panel to use global CUI colors? (just to make everything more consistent)
No. The use is too limited to justify the effort for implementing it.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #30
This is new to me. I don't have such problems and I didn't heard about it until now. How is your tree configured and what are you exactly doing when you giving the focus to the panel?

Nothing special, the panel is inside a tab stack and has 6 trees, one for the playlists, and the others showing the media by genre, album, etc.

Try to put the panel in some hidden place like a tab stack and then click somewhere inside the panel, your playlist will be rewritten even if you didn't pick any node...

No. The use is too limited to justify the effort for implementing it.

Quite comprehensible  tx for maintainig such cool component!
<insert signature here>

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #31
I tried it in a fresh installation with four playlist trees in a tab stack, but I can't reproduce this behaviour, even when the left click action is 'Send to active playlist'. There must be something special with your configuration which leads to this behaviour.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #32
How can others could created dynamic filters without the use of playlist_tree???
The single reason I'm using foobar is due to these dynamic trees.
I may be missing other potentials in foobar, or other ways of creating such filters, but I can't see how to create selections for: import date, send to device, not played, most played, ... without the use of playlist_tree (_mod)

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #33
How can others could created dynamic filters without the use of playlist_tree???
I may be missing other potentials in foobar, or other ways of creating such filters, but I can't see how to create selections for: import date, send to device, not played, most played, ... without the use of playlist_tree (_mod)

the album list plugin has autoplaylists that can provide this fuctionality, i.e. a playlist that is based on a specific filter.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #34

the album list plugin has autoplaylists that can provide this fuctionality, i.e. a playlist that is based on a specific filter.

I've been trying harder, w/o success. I see potential in the album list plugin, but can't see how to create the same filters I'm using through playlist_tree.
This is a dumpscreen from this area on my f2k. You can see how many queries I've created. I don't know how to duplicate in the albums list tab.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #35

I've been trying harder, w/o success. I see potential in the album list plugin, but can't see how to create the same filters I'm using through playlist_tree.
This is a dumpscreen from this area on my f2k. You can see how many queries I've created. I don't know how to duplicate in the albums list tab.

Already answered in another post. Not possible to achieve this w/o playlist_tree_mod.
Hope support will continue for this gread component.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #36
I'd like to use foo_playlist_tree_mod (PTM) to put a large number (100+) of static playlists in a nice organized tree. I'm currently building the tree by dragging files from ordinary playlists and dropping into static folders in PTM. This seems to work, but I have two problems:

1. The songs are reordered after I drop them into PTM.

2. Several of my playlists contain multiple copies of the same song, but only one copy appears in PTM.

I need the PTM playlists to be exact copies of the originals, with duplicate songs and original order. Is this possible somehow?

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #37
Hi

Thanks for the port!

But why are the playlist tree specific titleformat functions no longer available?

I would love to have my query look like this:

Query (xx Items)
--Artist (xx Albums)
-------Album (xxTracks)
---------------Track
---------------Track
---------------Track
---------------Track
---------------Track
-------Album (xx Tracks)
---------------Track
---------------Track
---------------Track

is that possible without %_foldercount% and %itemcount%?

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #38
But why are the playlist tree specific titleformat functions no longer available?

playlist tree specific titleformat functions and variables are no longer available in the search box, which is a separate panel (Playlist Tree Mod Search) of this component[/b]
It's only in the search box. I edited the first post to make it more clear. The reason is that this search was implemented with the use of global titleformat, which is no longer available. So, you can still use the variables for defining your queries.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #39
don't works for me.

if i use
%artist%|%album% %_foldercount%|[$num(%tracknumber%,2) - ]%title%
i get
artist
---album ?
------Track

am i using it in a wrong way?

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #40
You need to do it this way:

%artist%|%album% @format<'%_itemcount%'>|[$num(%tracknumber%,2) - ]%title%

%_itemcount% instead of %_foldercount%, because there are no subfolders for album, enclosing the expression in @format<''>, because you want to evaluate the tree node and not every single item of the library.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #41
%_foldercount% has to be used, if you want to show the album count for the artist node.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #42
please forgive my newbie ignorance but where might one find guidance as to what to do with foo_playlist_tree_mod once you've installed it?  i mean the basics, as in what one needs to do to get one of these spiffy sounding trees to show up in the first place.

it sounds like Tabs are involved ... but really, i'm simply lost here.
- using foobar2000 v0.9.6.1 on a P4 2.4Ghz + 1Gb with WinXP SP2.

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #46
Hi.

I made a query with the average rating ( sum of rating/itemcount) but the sorting is in the "computer" order.

Is there a way to get the natural sorting?

Thanks in advance

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #48
$padcut(__CALCULATED_VALUE__,6) - it pads with ' ' and only displays values up to 999.99%
or
$pad(__CALCULATED_VALUE__,6,'0') - pads with 0 and sorts well up to 999.99%, but shows all values

if you need values higher than 999.99% use 7 or 8 instead of 6
Nobody any idea?

foo_playlist_tree_mod

Reply #49
Thanks Dan Popescu but it doesn't work.

I made an example query with integers now, the maximum is 500% cause highest rating is 5. With $padcut PTM makes no difference of
210%
25 %
250%

But I'm so a dumbhead 

I don't need percentage display. I could take the simple average - so the maximum is 5 and everythig is ok.

Here is my query:
'['@quote<@format<$div($sum('%rating%'),%_itemcount%)>>'.'
@quote<@format<$right($div($mul(100,$sum('%rating%')),%_itemcount%),2)>>'] '
[%album% • ][%totaldiscs%cd • ]%album artist%[ • %date%]|
[cd%discnumber%|]
[%tracknumber%. ][%track artist% - ]%title%
$if(%rating%,$repeat($char(9733),%rating%)$repeat( •,$sub(5,%rating%)),)