Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: foo_uie_trackinfo (Read 815605 times) previous topic - next topic

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #675
Will this new version of Track info work with the new Columns UI beta 1 plugin?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #677
The new $tab() function doesn't work... sort of, or it's just me being stupid. It works if i only put static text after the $tab() but not with either %_time_elapsed% or %_time_total%, the return from these are "?".

EDIT: Here is my code, if it helps.
Code: [Select]
$if(%isplaying%,
$if($meta_test(artist),%artist%,$substr(%_filename%,1,$sub($strstr(%_filename%, - ),1)))
$if($or($meta_test(artist,title),$strstr(%_filename%, - )), - )
$if($or($meta_test(title),$not($strstr(%_filename%, - ))),
%title%,$substr(%_filename%,$add($strstr(%_filename%, - ),3),$len(%_filename%)))
$tab()
[%_time_elapsed% / $if2(%_time_total%,Stream)]
)

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #678
you string works for me, No '?'

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #679
^Really? Do you see the timer on the right then? I can't test this any longer. Just installed Columns Beta 1.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #682
It works now. Thanks

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #683
why does the new version not show up in preferences?

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #684
Is there any way the scrolling could wrap?  That would be REAAALY great.  I don't even know if you can do this.. maybe by creating a double instance of the string, and truncating it after it fits twice or something...

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #685
Oh wow. back up your title strings before upgrading. I didn't and lost 'em. I went back to the old version to rewrite 'em. And I was *this* close to posting it too.  ::sigh::

This is what I managed to throw together in 5 minutes, still has work to go. The only really original thing in it is that I put the percent progress inside the progress bar instead of outside.

// Original code by necropimp, modified by AstreaEdge, final by KockRoach
// Appearance changed by Habla. Muchas gracias to those above!
// Changed again by PiezoTransducer
// font: Arial Narrow 8pt, background: 0,0,16

// !!!!BEGIN USER CONFIGURATION!!!!
// Info Heading Color e.g. "Title:"
$puts(head,$rgb(61,129,193))
// Info Color e.g. "Black Dog"
$puts(info,$rgb(255,255,255))
$puts(info2,$rgb(212,212,212))
$puts(info3,$rgb(170,170,170))
// Info Annotation Color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(anno,$rgb(128,255,16))
// Info Annotation Color (e.g. kbps is the annotation)
$puts(nota,$rgb(255,170,16))

// Separator
// the separators (Song,Play,Tech info) will change to a different color if the panel mode is set to Follow cursor.
// change "followcursorcol" to change this color. It is currently set to flash orange.
$puts(followcursorcol,$rgb(200,150,50))
$puts(text2,$rgb(255,255,255))
$puts(text1,$if(%_trackinfo_nowplaying%,$rgb(61,129,193))$if(%_trackinfo_followcursor%,$get(followcursorcol)))
$puts(fadeend,$rgb(0,0,0))
$puts(seplen,29)
$puts(sepchar,'_')

// Set Rating character
$puts(ratingchar,'●')

// !!!!END USER CONFIGURATION!!!!

// Day Conversion
$puts(day,$substr(%last_played%,9,10))
$if(%last_played%,
$if($strcmp($left($get(day),1),0),$puts(day,$right($get(day),1))))
$if($strcmp($get(day),11),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),12),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($get(day),13),$puts(xx,th),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),1),$puts(xx,st),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),2),$puts(xx,nd),
$if($strcmp($right($get(day),1),3),$puts(xx,rd),
$puts(xx,th)))))))

// Month Conversion
$puts(month,$substr(%last_played%,6,7))
$puts(month_name,$select($get(month),
Jan,Feb,Mar,Apr,May,Jun,Jul,Aug,Sep,Oct,Nov,Dec))

// Year Conversion
$puts(year,$substr(%last_played%,1,4))

// Time Conversion
$puts(hour,$substr(%last_played%,12,13))
$puts(min,$substr(%last_played%,14,16))

// 24 Hour to 12 Hour Conversion
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(hour1,$right($get(hour),1)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(hour1,$sub($get(hour),12)))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(hour1,12))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(hour1,10))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(hour1,11))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(hour1,12))

// AM/PM Conversion
$if($strcmp($get(hour),00),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),10),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),11),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),12),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($get(hour),24),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),0),$puts(yy,am))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),1),$puts(yy,pm))
$if($strcmp($left($get(hour),1),2),$puts(yy,pm))

// Date Format
$puts(time_of_year,$get(month_name) $get(day)$get(xx)',' $get(year))

// Time Format
$puts(time_of_day,$get(hour1)$get(min) $get(yy))

$char(1)C$get(anno)'['$get(head)$progress(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,%_time_total_seconds%,100,
$get(info)$muldiv(%_time_elapsed_seconds%,100,%_length_seconds%)'%'$get(head),
'|')$get(anno)']'$char(10)

// SONG INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)R$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)S o n g I n f o $get(text1)']'$char(10)

$if(%title%,$char(1)C$if(%tracknumber%,$get(anno)'['%tracknumber%'] ')$get(info)%title%$char(10))
$if(%artist%,$char(1)C$get(info2)%artist%$char(10))
$if(%album%,$char(1)C$get(info3)%album% $if(%disc%,$get(nota)'[disc '%disc%']' )$if(%date%,$get(anno)'('%date%')')$char(10))

$if(%genre%,$char(1)C$get(info)%genre%$char(10))
$if(%rating%,
$char(1)C
$repeat($get(info)$get(ratingchar),%rating%)
$repeat($rgb(70,70,70)$get(ratingchar),$sub(5,%rating%))$tab()$char(10)
)
// TECH INFO SEPARATOR
$char(1)R$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)T e c h I n f o $get(text1)']'$char(10)

$get(head)Length: $get(info)$if(%_isplaying%,%_time_elapsed%$get(anno)$if(%_length%, / %_length%,)$if(%_length%, / -%_time_remaining%),%_length%)$char(10)
$get(head)Type:$if(%__codec%, $get(info)%__codec%) $get(info)
$if2(%__bitrate_dynamic%,%__bitrate%) $get(anno)Kb/s $if($stricmp(%__codec%,mp3),$if($stricmp(%__extrainfo%,vbr),VBR,CBR))
$char(10)
$if(%__lame_version%,$get(head)Preset: $get(info)$left(%__lame_version%,4) $right(%__lame_version%,4) [$upper(%__lame_profile%)]$char(10),)
$if(%__flac_vendor%,$get(head)Encoder: $get(info)$if($stricmp(%__flac_vendor%,reference libFLAC 1.1.2 20050205),FLAC 1.1.2 -8)$char(10),)
$if(%__mpc_profile%,$get(head)MPC Profile: $get(info)%__mpc_profile%$char(10),)
$get(head)Compression: $get(info)$div(1411,%__bitrate%).$substr($muldiv(1411,100,%__bitrate%),2,3):1 '('$get(info)$muldiv(%__bitrate%,100,1411)$get(anno)'%)'$char(10)
$get(head)Channels: $get(info)$if($stricmp($codec(),MP3),$get(space2)$caps(%__mp3_stereo_mode%),
$if(%__channels%,$ifgreater(%__channels%,1,Stereo,Mono),'?'))$char(10)
$if(%__bitspersample%,$get(head)Bitdepth: $get(info)%__bitspersample% bits/sample$char(10),)
$if(%__samplerate%,$get(head)Samplerate: $get(info)$div(%__samplerate%,1000).$substr(%__samplerate%,3,3) KHz $char(10))

$if(%last_played%,
// PLAY STATS SEPARATOR
$char(1)R$transition($repeat($get(sepchar),$get(seplen)),$get(fadeend),$get(text1))$get(text1)'[' $get(text2)P l a y I n f o $get(text1)']'
$char(10),)

$if(%play_count%,$get(head)Played $get(info)%play_count% times$char(10))
$if(%last_played%,$get(head)Last played on $get(info)$get(time_of_year) at $get(time_of_day)$char(10),)

Also, check out the wiki

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #686

Wouldn't make sense for multiple instances.
Either right click -> settings, or the configure button in the columns-ui layout page.

Oh wow. back up your title strings before upgrading. I didn't and lost 'em. I went back to the old version to rewrite 'em. And I was *this* close to posting it too.  ::sigh::

Settings have changed between 0.5 and 0.6, but not between 0.6 and 0.7. (And 0.6 should be able to read 0.5 settings)
Columns UI seems to wipe alot of panels when upgrading to 0.1.3 beta 1 though.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #687
some scrollbars would be neat.

I have a lot of mixes with tracklists that are stored in the comment field. I need to scroll to see the whole tracklist.

Should be very easy to implement. Please, please do it

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #688
im trying to use this thingy to display the lyrics from my ID tags, but at the end of lines i'm getting some ugly characters. Is there a way to avoid them?

and a scrollbars would be appreciated too, although i can scroll the panel with mousewheel

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #689
how can text be centered in the panel? in older versions '$char(1)C' used to work..

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #690
how can text be centered in the panel? in older versions '$char(1)C' used to work..

I also have this question... before columns ui beta 1 and the new version of track info this worked fine for me but now just displays a symbol and capital C.
Kittens give Morbo gas.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #691

I also have this question... before columns ui beta 1 and the new version of track info this worked fine for me but now just displays a symbol and capital C.

The new version requires you modify the string just slightly.  Instead of centering text with $char(1)C you now enclose the text between two $tab().

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #692
Thanks, that worked perfectly.
Kittens give Morbo gas.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #693
The new version requires you modify the string just slightly.  Instead of centering text with $char(1)C you now enclose the text between two $tab().

thanks man. i like how this works now.
the scrolling and ellipsize options are great.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #694
im trying to use this thingy to display the lyrics from my ID tags, but at the end of lines i'm getting some ugly characters. Is there a way to avoid them?
That's what I use (extremely simple, but it works):
80FFFF%title% by 80FFFF%artist%$char(10)$char(10)$replace(%lyrics%,$char(13),)
HTH.

Alessandro

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #695
Hello:
I new with Foobar 0.9. I just installed it with many (dll) components including trackinfo panel and all colums_UI (the 04/28 versions).

I started Foobar and ask me to display the standard or Columns view. I chose Columns. No errors!!! but I cannot see the Trackinfo listed in preferences. Help please.

Trackinfo is listed in the components loaded in preferences.

Thanks in advance.

Jw

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #696
You can access the configuration per panel from the right click menu, or using the configure button in the layout tab of columns ui's preferences.

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #697

Wouldn't make sense for multiple instances.
Wohooo! We can have multiple, independent instances then? Great! And the line end/wrap/scroll modes are a great improvement. No more need for a fixed width font and cutting strings.!

I guess we'll never finish tweaking our fb2k style. No time for listening to music

foo_uie_trackinfo

Reply #699
Are they working at you? At me the're greyed out, i thought it is some unfinished function.
Yes, working here. fb2k0.91on w2000sp4.

@G-lite
[snipped drop down display bug which has already been reported]

I've had a look on the scroll speed. You're using the wrong concept imho. There's no fixed speed, as the user can only define: n seconds for the whole line. If the line is getting longer, it's scrolling unreadably fast. I've got some pretty long tags sometimes...

A per line definition of scrolling/wrapping behaviour would be nice...