Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: leave session open (Read 2421 times) previous topic - next topic

leave session open

I used to have software (adaptec easy cd creator 4) that allowed me to leave the session open (not write a lead out) with track-at-once audio writing.  that software doesn't exist anymore so I was looking for a replacement for windows XP.  most current softwares i've found seem to close and finalize the disc automatically.  I am looking to have a multi-session audio disc but one single session made with separate burners. 
any suggestions?  thanks.

leave session open

Reply #1
I used to have software (adaptec easy cd creator 4) that allowed me to leave the session open (not write a lead out) with track-at-once audio writing.  that software doesn't exist anymore so I was looking for a replacement for windows XP.  most current softwares i've found seem to close and finalize the disc automatically.  I am looking to have a multi-session audio disc but one single session made with separate burners. 
any suggestions?  thanks.
[a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=327048"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nero burning rom.
www.nero.com or www.ahead.de pick your pick.

leave session open

Reply #2
AFAIK Nero doesn't allow to burn open audio discs, I do that with EAC.

leave session open

Reply #3
I think that windows media player dooesn't close the disc by default. I'm almost 100% sure.
Heavy Metal Is the Law!!!
---Let 'Em Eat Metal---

leave session open

Reply #4
with Burrrn you also have the option to not close the CD.
Nothing but a Heartache - Since I found my Baby ;)