Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: I must be blind or just plain stupid (Read 891 times) previous topic - next topic

I must be blind or just plain stupid

I have the Windows 10 app installed (foobar2000 mobile) on a tablet and a desktop computer as well as the Android app on my phone and have added my media server from home to them all and it works beautifully. I am trying to install the desktop version to the tablet and the desktop computers so I can use some themes etc, which I get working just fine. How in the world do I add my home foobar media server to the desktop version of foobar? Is there a component or something? I add a location but it does not help. I feel like I am definitely missing something.

Thanks for any help

Re: I must be blind or just plain stupid

Reply #1
Perhaps this may help, I have a NAS box as drive "N:\" in Windows 10 (mapped) with sub folders such as SACD, DSD etc or however you like.  I simply open Foobar and choose Add Folder.  if there's a large FLAC or similar (entire CD) then I just right click the CUE file and (using Enqueue in Foobar 2000) all the tracks load effortlessly into the playlist.  I've not used "Add A Location" as the folder method works just fine.