Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: [DOUBLE POST] From: High memory usage (Read 801 times) previous topic - next topic

[DOUBLE POST] From: High memory usage

And as I said, after 3 days it is already above 120MB. If the player is not playng anything, no memory raising occurs.
Anyone else experiencing this?

Over the past few months I have upgraded Foobar through the versions to the current 1.1.15. I use it as a jukebox 24 hours a day. During the same period I started experiencing memory problems and eventual crashes with auto reboots. At first this happened every three days, then every two.

Using task manager, I started eliminating possible program candidates one by one while monitoring free memory and commit total over time periods of several hours. I finally narrowed the problem down to Foobar2000. I then went to oldversions.com, and downloaded and installed version 1.11.11. Monitoring over a two day period now shows NO increase in commit total or decrease in free memory. I have not changed or eliminated any of the plugins I was using previously.

Looks like I am stuck with version 1.11.11 forever.

-dan z-
-dan z-