Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: "Old" Default User Interface (Read 1935 times) previous topic - next topic

"Old" Default User Interface

After running 0.9.4.5 for quite some time, I recently upgraded one of my machines to 0.9.5 and was annoyed to find the "old" UI to be apparently gone completely.
Is there any way to reenable it (via a plugin or whatever) other than to downgrade back to 0.9.4.5 (assumning the upgrade hasn't made the prefs incompatible)?
While I don't dislike the new UI, I use one single playlist (25k+ tracks), of which about 10% isn't a full album. I currently have things set up so that full albums (detected via a %FULLALBUM% tag) are nicely formatted as albums and non-full-album tracks use a "simple" column formatting. From what I could tell, the new UI does not support something like this - you either group tracks by album, or you don't - and that I don't like.

"Old" Default User Interface

Reply #1
You can also group tracks by artist or create custom grouping schemes, or simply deactivate playlist grouping.