Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Windows 10 - Bluetooth device control buttons not work after first Foobar run (Read 4805 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Windows 10 - Bluetooth device control buttons not work after first Foobar run

Reply #25
Maybe it's a bug in Windows, but how to explain that only Foobar2000 have this issues now on 1803, maybe they something changed as @Maurus said in Bluetooth in latest builds and Foobar have some problem with this that what I think.

Re: Windows 10 - Bluetooth device control buttons not work after first Foobar run

Reply #26
Yes, and foobar2000 has nothing to do with Bluetooth. Peter will need to test this himself and either reproduce it or fail to reproduce it.

Reply #27
Thank you!, waiting for results from him.

Reply #28
Testing 1.4.2 beta 1
Windows 10 Universal Volume Control integration disabled by default due to bugs. This should address “multimedia keys don't work” issues.

Thank you for fix, now buttons work fine, but what noticed after system restart, and foobar autostart, it will no work until I hit first Volume up or volume down button on headphones then play/pause next/prev buttons starts work.
I will be testing more... for now is fine.

Reply #29
I can't believe, I'm testing now Foobar2000 ver 1.4.1 Final and buttons work fine on my Bluetooth headphones everytime also even with enabled Integration Windows 10 Volume control in Foobar, so this mean that Microsoft changed fix something in Windows 10 in latest updates. My current build is 17763.253