Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: play_item issue (Read 3537 times) previous topic - next topic

play_item issue

when I call this from foo_remote:
play_control::get()->play_item( track ) ;

it is OK
but if the song finishes it does not start next song in playlist but next song of the previous song )

sample:
I start to play no 1 song
I call play_control::get()->play_item( track ) ; (track no 5)
Track 5 finishes
Song 2 is played instead of 6

play_item issue

Reply #1
It think that's how it's always been. If you want song 6 to be played after song 5, you should use playlist_oper::play_item, which takes a playlist index as its argument. That's the only way I know, that should work.

play_item issue

Reply #2
It think that's how it's always been. If you want song 6 to be played after song 5, you should use playlist_oper::play_item, which takes a playlist index as its argument. That's the only way I know, that should work.

Alllright, I now use ->setSelectFocus() which works.

play_item issue

Reply #3
Will that actually work if follow selection is turned off?

play_item issue

Reply #4
play_item() has never been seriously tested, I think I need to have a look at it's implementation on my side.
[edit] ... hrrm, seems to do exactly what I wanted it to though. Playlist-related behaviors of that function weren't supposed to be predictable or whatever.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.