Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Use Enter for "Add to Playlist" rather than "Send to Pl (Read 2580 times) previous topic - next topic

Use Enter for "Add to Playlist" rather than "Send to Pl

By default, when you hit the Enter key on the default album list plugin or album list panel, it sends the selection to the playlist.  Instead, I want it to add it to the playlist, so it doesn't replace the playlist's current contents.  I tried creating a custom keyboard shortcut, but when I did that, I lost the ability to hit Enter on the playlist itself and have it start playing the current song.  Is there an easy way to do this?  I couldn't find any option to change the default.

Reply #1
This is EXACTLY the question I would like an answer to.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Reply #2
Uh... I don't think that it's possible. I also don't find some option, which would do the thing you want. Alternatively you could use drag-and-drop, which works fine.

Reply #3
Uh... I don't think that it's possible. I also don't find some option, which would do the thing you want. Alternatively you could use drag-and-drop, which works fine.

Yes, it does seem to be hard wired.  Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I'm spending WAY too much time configuring foobar 2000 to be exactly the way I want it.

Thanks for the reply.

Reply #4
Shift+Enter should do what you want.

Reply #5
That's Correct... Although this function is missing in the facets context menu. By the way: If you're using the library viewer playlist feature, this will have some ... strange and annoying behavior as the focus always jumps to this playlist when changing the selected items in facets. (That's the intended behavior, I know)