Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Changing Avatars (Read 2412 times) previous topic - next topic

Changing Avatars

I've tried numerous times to change my avatar (I remade it with HA forum colors) but to no avail. Anyone else having this trouble? Either my control panel displays no avatar, or my old one which I no longer want to use. I've had no luck with uploading a replacement image.

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is there some trick I'm missing?

Changing Avatars

Reply #1
for some odd reason it can take a few minutes til the board actually switches the avatar.  wait a little bit.  if its still not working I'd guess its a bug.

Changing Avatars

Reply #2
We are slowly preparing for the IPB 1.2 update. The Beta 1 was released already. Hopefully this will solve some of these mystical problems which some people are having.
Juha Laaksonheimo

Changing Avatars

Reply #3
Hopefully this will solve some of these mystical problems which some people are having.

If they don't solve your mystical problems, order now your 4 CD set of Mayan Pyramid Energy. That will probably solve them.