Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Online CD database with cue sheets? (Read 12173 times) previous topic - next topic

Online CD database with cue sheets?

Hi,

I have ripped CD with EAC to a single file and I lost the cue sheet. The ape file wasm't created with track info or a tag either.

Is there an online database in existance that has cue sheets available for download? Or can I simply use the cddb info and convert it to a cue sheet? If yes, please tell me.

Regards

Reply #1
These are probably what you need:
Database : Cue Sheet Heaven.
CDDB -> CUE converter: CueMaster.

The latter could be introducting arbitrary gaps between tracks because CDDB info apparently do not carry information regarding gaps between tracks.
The object of mankind lies in its highest individuals.
One must have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star.

Reply #2
Thx a lot for the reply! That was quick.

As for the databse... I knew it existed! Hah! I've been there before... dutch server, simple design, always busy.  And now I know it's url again, thx.

Also, the tool seems to be very useful...

Maybe these infos should go into the FAQ... I think it doesn't say anything about a cue sheet database or a cddb2cue converter. I searched for it, found nothing. Not even in the other forums.