Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Columns UI appearance (Read 3288220 times) previous topic - next topic

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1700
I find my current set of global keyboard bindings invaluable. You can get very far by binding just: "quit, play/pause, stop, previous track, next track". Personally I keep them on Ctrl-Shift-123qwe, for easy one-hand access.
Stay sane, exile.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1701
I splitted the file in 2 files, skin and the artist folder
If you want to add your own picture, don't forget to create an "artist" folder in the root or change the code or create your own background.

Download the latest version of every plugins if you have some trouble.
For Script problem, look:
1-If you have correctly installed the skin
2-Sometimes reapply the script will active the script.
(right click>configure>apply)

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1703
[quote name='Cyex' date='Aug 13 2011, 17:20' post='765975']
Looks great but please add a 'stop' button.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1704
Cyex I would also love to give your config a try, it looks great.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1705
I love this config too...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1706
Please add configuration for a middle mouse button to scroll in playlist (as in DUI).

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1707
Cyex share please your config!

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1708
hmm, no more glitches this morning, can't reproduce it ... weird, i keep testing, but this morning, it looks perfect

EDIT: @#!ù!!! glitches are back (i've just modded background from plain to transparent and ...)

aera in the red rectangle. Glitches appears on track change, mouse move on the top left corner (this area) ...
dude, what skin are you using?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1710
I think we might have scared Cyex.

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1711
Why don't you PM the guy ? That way, you will know 100% if he is ignoring...

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1712
TECH config updated [link]

v1.5 change log:
- Tabbed Playlist switcher recoded (autoplaylist marker added, drag'n drop item to reorder playlists, ...)
- on large playlist, playlist switch is now 100% faster than in v1.4 (settings from disk acces optimized)
- WSH stats engine fixed and now the same as all my last configs (hifoo)
- Chronflow generate too many crash, so i decided to replace it with Shpeck panel
- Components update to the last ones
- some bugs fixed
- tweaks

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1713
pretty proud of this one, the color scheme is based off a digital image i made long time ago...

:D

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1714
@nitesoul
what is the font used in playlist?

Columns UI appearance

Reply #1715

I use Panel Stack Splitter to divide up the window as I like it and to allow the buttons on the left to toggle the section in the middle between
Library Tree
Explorer Tree