Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Input/Other decoders (special format) 64bit (Read 18046 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Input/Other decoders (special format) 64bit

Reply #25
Added on 2022-12-10
NCSF Decoder 1.19 (foo_input_ncsf.dll): https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/?Input+64bit#pd49a4e7
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #26
Thx. I didn't know about this port. I'll have a look at it.

Reply #27
Done a new build of my foo_adplug component. Now at v1.1. Changes as follows.

2022-12-10 23:01 GMT - Mark P
- Enabled Support for Dark Mode
- All headers now sensibly organised.
- Now builds with the Visual Studio 2022 Compiler, against the Windows 10 SDK.
- All ATLHelpers hacks removed, now using default SDK files. UI handling now much more sane.
- All Build Configurations now working (x86, and x64, in Debug and Release modes).
- Renamed Equaliser to Filter
- Adds the copyright notices for the AdPlug library.
- Made the default WoodyOPL (DOSBox) as this has better seek behaviour.
- More UI tidying, now matches the native Foorbar2000 look and feel.

- Version is now 1.1

Downloads below.

Reply #28
Added on 2022-12-11
SNSF Decoder (foo_input_snsf9x): https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/?Input+64bit#x91448b2
SHURE SRH1840, SENNHEISER HD660S2, SENNHEISER HD 490 PRO, DT 1990 PRO, HiFiMAN Edition XS, Bowers & Wilkins P7, FiiO FT5, 水月雨 (MOONDROP) 空鳴 - VOID, Nakamichi Elite FIVE ANC, SONY WH-ULT900N (ULT WEAR) (made a Upgrade/Balanced Cable by myself)

Reply #29
SPU log decoder (foo_input_spu): https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/?Input+64bit#cdb932f5

Reply #31
foo_input_hvl?
foo_input_org?

Reply #32
Added on 2022-12-18
GSF Decoder / VBA-M (viogsf) (foo_input_viogsf): https://foobar2000.xrea.jp/?Input+64bit#xffc95e7

Reply #34
How about vgmstream plugin. Is it possible to make 64-bit version?

Reply #35
How about vgmstream plugin. Is it possible to make 64-bit version?
Since I've ported already 2 of kode54's components I'll give it a go. My first question is: how do I test it?

Reply #36
you can grab streamd or synthesized format music from HCS Forum, it may be help.

Reply #37
foo_input_vgmstream is a component for playing streamed (prerecorded) video game audio.

This is re-compiled version of foobar2000 component that is included in the vgmstream project. This version:

• Is a 64-bit component that is compatible with foobar2000 v1.6.13 and v2.0 or later.

This is a crude version that compiles and produces some output for some of streams I tried. The code still needs a lot of cleaning up before I release it. Only the 64-bit version is included.

*Edit* Hmm... apparently adding the file did not work.

Reply #38
foo_input_vgmstream is a component for playing streamed (prerecorded) video game audio.

This is re-compiled version of foobar2000 component that is included in the vgmstream project. This version:

• Is a 64-bit component that is compatible with foobar2000 v1.6.13 and v2.0 or later.

This is a crude version that compiles and produces some output for some of streams I tried. The code still needs a lot of cleaning up before I release it. Only the 64-bit version is included.

The proof-of-concept component can be found at: https://github.com/stuerp/foo_input_vgmstream/releases

Reply #39
upon installing:
"Failed to load DLL: foo_input_vgmstream.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000."

Reply #40
upon installing:
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000."

It works only on foobar2000 2.0 64-bit for now.

Reply #41
pqyt:  has the code by cboxdoerfer on github for a foo_musical_spectrum port (https://github.com/cboxdoerfer/ddb_musical_spectrum) been of any help so far in getting your own attempt closer to a trial release?

Reply #44
The packaging of the component looks wrong. The archive should only contain an x64 folder if 32bit and 64bit dlls are included. When it's 64bit only, it should go at the root without the folder.

edit: just tested and it actually installs but it's a debug build which you have to accept a prompt for. Not ideal.
edit2: and of course I have Visual Studio installed so I'll have the debug C++ runtime dlls installed that most people won't

Reply #45

foobar2000 2.0 x64 beta 17:
Code: [Select]
Failed to load DLL: foo_input_vgmstream.dll
Reason: This component is missing a required dependency, or was made for different version of foobar2000.

not work, but I'm still excited, thanks for your work.

Reply #46
The packaging of the component looks wrong. The archive should only contain an x64 folder if 32bit and 64bit dlls are included. When it's 64bit only, it should go at the root without the folder.

edit: just tested and it actually installs but it's a debug build which you have to accept a prompt for. Not ideal.
edit2: and of course I have Visual Studio installed so I'll have the debug C++ runtime dlls installed that most people won't

You're right. Seems like a bug in my PowerShell script when only a 64-bit build is available. I'll fix that tonight.

Reply #47

This is re-compiled version of the oobar2000 component that is included in the vgmstream project. This version:

• Is a 64-bit component that is compatible with foobar2000 v2.0 or later.

This is a crude release build that compiles and produces some output for some of streams I tried. Only the 64-bit version is included.

Component identification should be "vgmstream 0.1.0.1"

Download available on the Releases page.

Reply #48
Still same issue with "vgmstream 0.1.0.1" on foobar2000 2.0 beta 17 64-bit.

Reply #49
Still same issue with "vgmstream 0.1.0.1" on foobar2000 2.0 beta 17 64-bit.

It failed because the developer just missed this part of marc2k3's post:
The packaging of the component looks wrong. The archive should only contain an x64 folder if 32bit and 64bit dlls are included. When it's 64bit only, it should go at the root without the folder

Unzip pqyt's vgmstream 0.1.0.1 package from github, extracting the "x64" subfolder;  then make a new zip consisting of just the file content of the x64 folder--NOT the folder itself.  The component will then load into Foobar v2 64-bit without error--I just tried it.