Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: FIFA16 Sound Files (SBS and SBR) (Read 2700 times) previous topic - next topic

FIFA16 Sound Files (SBS and SBR)

Hi guys, Im searching informations about FIFA16 video game`s sound files. I found here and I believe we can open this sound files thanks to all of you  ::)

I added here one sbs and one sbr file for you try it. We`re gonna donate for this if you solve it  O:)

http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/JtfHdITT/file.html

Re: FIFA16 Sound Files (SBS and SBR)

Reply #1
Rather than try to guess from a binary file, it might make more sense to look at the actual program and see what libraries are included for decoding. 

Reply #2
Rather than try to guess from a binary file, it might make more sense to look at the actual program and see what libraries are included for decoding. 

Im searched a program for open it, I didnt find any result on internet. Im thinking why they didnt try to open this files until to this day ?

Reply #3
This sounds like a question that belongs in the HCS forum.

I don't think vgmstream supports those files, but someone there might be able to help you out.

Reply #5

Im searched a program for open it, I didnt find any result on internet.

Let me try that again.  Rather than try to guess the format from a random binary file, look at the program you got the files from (FIFA16) and see what decoders are included with it.  For example, if it includes a Vorbis decoder, those files may be based on Vorbis.