Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: How to adjust the "File Operations -> Move To" order? (Read 582 times) previous topic - next topic

How to adjust the "File Operations -> Move To" order?

Hi all

Is there a way of changing the order of the named presets in the File Operations -> Move To list, if so, how?

Screenshot attached shows what I mean, see Metal at the bottom, I want to move it to the correct place higher up in the list.

Thanks in advance

Re: How to adjust the "File Operations -> Move To" order?

Reply #1
Hi there,

Have a look in your foobar install / profile folder for a file called 'FileOps-Presets.txt' - this is where the presets are stored since v1.4. Try editing the order of items there. (Not sure if need to close foobar first)

Cheers

Re: How to adjust the "File Operations -> Move To" order?

Reply #2
Hi there,

Have a look in your foobar install / profile folder for a file called 'FileOps-Presets.txt' - this is where the presets are stored since v1.4. Try editing the order of items there. (Not sure if need to close foobar first)

Cheers

Ah, fantastic, thanks so much, been crying out for this to be added for an eternity, can't believe I didnt notice sooner :D

Works a treat, closed foobar, just copied & pasted elsewhere in the txt file (and removed the old entry) and opened foobar again, voila! :)