Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Can FB2K batch embed album art ? (Read 2141 times) previous topic - next topic

Can FB2K batch embed album art ?

Hi

I'm considering embedding my mp3 library with album art (currently mostly in the form cover.jpg).

Almost 400 GB, 40000 files.

Can FB2K do this ?

If not any alternatives ?

Cheers

Reply #1
dbpoweramp can automatically do this in a batch way.

for exisiting mp3 files, one would use dbpa to "convert" to the DSP, "ID TAG UPDATE" and then in settings, select manipulation and select "import from cover.jpg".  One can also set maximum size in these settings.  This "conversion" does not transcode to mp3 again, it is simply embedding artwork into the tag.

Reply #2
dbpoweramp can automatically do this in a batch way.

Which is not necessary to know if, as per the OP’s first question that you omitted to address, foobar2000 itself can do it.

Right-click > Tagging > Batch attach pictures

Reply #3
Which is not necessary to know if, as per the OP’s first question that you omitted to address, foobar2000 itself can do it.

Right-click > Tagging > Batch attach pictures

Good to know. I hadn't kept up with the changes to Foobar2000 that now handles embedding album art.

Reply #4
You can even bind keyboard shortcuts to adding front, back, disc, artist images...

Reply #5
That's great - thanks.