Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: History plugin (Read 126242 times) previous topic - next topic

History plugin

Reply #200
foosion said he doesn't plan to port it unless he gets bored. There are this work-in-progress (hopefully) and also this format string which is sort of a work-around if all you want is the history panel.
~

History plugin

Reply #201
I'm just wondering if anybody knows a location that this plugin can be downloaded. I had to reinstall foobar and forgot to keep all of my components. I also need 0.8.3 because of some older plugins such as this one.  If anybody knows a location please post. Or email me the dll at staplesdean AT sympatico.ca

History plugin

Reply #202
Look here.

History plugin

Reply #203
Look here.

Unfortunately he has taken down the binary files for 0.8.3 so that doesnt do me much good since I dont have the tools or the knowledge to re-compile the dll. Any other sources?