Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Tagging large box set - Tagscanner etc.  (Read 1152 times) previous topic - next topic

Tagging large box set - Tagscanner etc.

original files are .ape format in single .ape/.cue files. I do not have original CDs.

106 CDs. concerned about CD numbering, do they need to be CD 001, 002, etc?

I tried several tagging software for windows, have always liked Tagscanner. when trying to find this box set only the Discogs ID pulls it up.

if I try to tag one CD with tagscanner I have to uncheck hundreds (thousands?) of boxes to match that CD. maybe tag the whole box set at once?

MP3Tag is tricky to align everything also.

I bought another tagging software that accesses GD3, no way to search by the ID that I can see.

Re: Tagging large box set - Tagscanner etc.

Reply #1
Its been awhile since I last messed with tags, but I paid for one version of I think MagicTagger, and also used Picard. No idea what is a good database anymore to work from.