Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Replacement for Net Transport on the PC (Read 1558 times) previous topic - next topic

Replacement for Net Transport on the PC

Is there any alternative to Net Transport? I've used it for many years to download a weekly radio show (streaming audio) to put on my phone to play in the car.  Recently, I had to reinstall Windows and don't seem to have a copy of the registration key to reinstall Net Transport. Emails to Xi Software are never answered. I'd hate to buy it over again, but I don't know what I can do. I need something to download, not record (the show is 4 hours long).

Re: Replacement for Net Transport on the PC

Reply #1
If it is any help, you might be able to source an earlier (non-subscription) version of Net Transport at this site: http://www.oldversion.com/windows/net-transport/

As always, check the bejabbers out of any download as regards personal security, but that site has not given me any bad ware thus far.