Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: OGG audio files with Theora Album Art not loading (Read 532 times) previous topic - next topic

OGG audio files with Theora Album Art not loading

Hi,

Sorry if this breaks some forum rules as this post is a cross post/duplicate from Vorbis forum and I have not recieved any response there.

I have some dozens of .ogg files downloaded from the arrr sites that do not load in foobar2000. I can play them with VLC/Potplayer/Groove just fine with correct album art and no audio issues. These files have an audio stream (vorbis) and a video stream for album art (theora). I have tried stripping the theora albumart section which will load the files in foobar2000 and they playback correctly but files vorbis comment section get corrupted and these files then can't be played in other players.

Your kind insight and suggestions will be higly appreciated. (peace)

Re: OGG audio files with Theora Album Art not loading

Reply #1
Problem confirmed, thanks for reporting.
Microsoft Windows: We can't script here, this is bat country.