Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Basement Jaxx - Rendez-Vu (Read 3273 times) previous topic - next topic

Basement Jaxx - Rendez-Vu

Hello, I hope there is somebody here that likes Basement Jaxx and is willing to help me.
Ever since I got this CD I have loved the song "Rendez-Vu" and ever since I have noticed something that sounds like a possible gitch on the song. Whether this is intentional of product of somekind of defective CD of mine (I got mine in the US, by the way) has been bugging me ever since. Said glitch is a kind of "tschk" sound that comes at second 0:52 of such song.

Since I live in Mexico and this kind of music is not very popular, I have not been able to compare with someone else's. That is why I kindly request that somebody who owns the "Remedy" CD rip from second 0:45 to 1:00 on track 1, "Rendez-Vu" and post it here.

Please, help me! 
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com

Reply #1
If you give me your e-mailadres I can send that part of the song to you. I never heard a 'gtysad' sound. I just think you're one unlucky person.

Reply #2
Here is the sample, compressed with WavPack: http://noveo.net/Rendez Vu.wv
Happiness - The agreeable sensation of contemplating the misery of others.

Reply #3
Yeah, that's ugly!   

Reply #4
Thank you.
It's there.

So I think it is pretty safe to say it is intentional.
Weird.
I'm the one in the picture, sitting on a giant cabbage in Mexico, circa 1978.
Reseñas de Rock en Español: www.estadogeneral.com