Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Library list instead of album list :-/ (Read 1994 times) previous topic - next topic

Library list instead of album list :-/

I've got no idea how to do this, or if you even can  If not its back to iTunes! lol I'm using the quick layout, album list + properties tabbed. But what I want is the Library viewer in the place of the album list, as you can't make the album list sort by song, you have to keep clicking the + and that's tedious. Is there anyway of doing it?

Reply #1
what I want is the Library viewer in the place of the album list

Album list is a library viewer. Perhaps it would help if you explained what you mean with library viewer.
But well, if you don't like album list maybe try facets which is similar to the column based browser from iTunes.

Reply #3
Should be somewhat possible, but not exactly since you cannot mixup playlist tabs with normal tabs.
But if you just enabled layout editing mode and replaced your library list with another set of playlist tabs + playlist view you basically have it.
Even though I don't know why you want this. Just play around a little bit with layout editing mode. You can use a scratchbox if you don't want to mess up anything.