Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme (Read 77715 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Eole, a SMP/ColumnUI theme

Reply #150
Working fine so far.

Reply #151
@Ottodix Thank you! Working great.

Reply #152
Hi it's me again.
I noticed that the song's rating next to its duration is displayed correctly only if the song duration is less than 10:00, if its not, then appears superimposed to the duration, this seems to happen everywhere, both in the covers grid's tracklist, in the right playlist, or any playlist, though it is more noticeable in covers grid. Any ideas how to solve it?

X

Reply #153
Oh i noticed in the screenshot that the date of the last album of the left panel is incorrect, i checked and this happens in every search. I think is related to a previous bug that made the last album of a specifical search always appears listed as the last album of the whole library, alphabetically.

Reply #154
Hello.

After last update i have this error when foobar starts:

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.2.4-beta+1f130249 (CoverPanel v1.2.3b17 by Ottodix)
startAnimation is not defined

File: WSHnowplaying.js
Line: 476, Column: 4

Stack trace:
  on_playback_new_track@WSHnowplaying.js:476:4

Reply #156
Nice one, is it possible to switch lyric from ESLyric to old Lyric show 3 which you can add multiple plugin to point to different source of lyric. Or if you can add this feature to ESLyric?  And with ESLyric, does not seem we have option to choose directory for lyric.

Thanks,

Reply #157
never mind, i now know how to make it work.

Thanks.

Reply #159
Hello.

I wanted to customize Library View.
So i edited some properties in "Shift+Right Click On Library Panel > Properties > View 07: Name // Pattern"
I tried this codes but they did not work.
Code: [Select]
$replace($directory_path(%path%),\,|)|%filename_ext%
$replace($directory_path(%path%),\,'|')|%filename_ext%
And the only thing I don't get is how
Code: [Select]
$replace($directory_path(%path%),\,AAA)|%filename_ext%
This code works.
Anybody know how to fix this problem?

Reply #160
I suspect eole is using rather an old version of my library tree engine. That version first splits the string on | then does the title format evaluation. So your first two examples don't work.

Library Tree versions since July 2017 do title format evaluation first then split and so it works, e.g. try this.

Reply #161
Yep, that's right, I didn't update Library Tree since a loooong time, my version includes a lot of additionnal code in order to make it work inside my theme in relation with the other panels, that's why I never took the time to update it.

Reply #162
Hi I really love this theme.
Normally I'm totally capable of modifying things how I want them but I feel completely overwhelmed here.
I basically just want to add 1 thing to the Playlists view:
In the Groupheader I need another row:
with Genre and Country (Country is an tag I added to all my music).

Maybe someone can help me with that.
Thanks in advance.

Reply #163
Hi, I wanted to test this theme, so I installed a portable version of Foobar on my computer (I already have Foobar with a custom installation).
I followed the instructions (copy 3 folders directly in foobar folder) but foobar don't even detect columns UI in user-components ??

I tried with a copy of the components directly in foobar component folder, but after the fcl import crash  :'(

Did I miss something ? Is it because I already have Foobar installed ?

Reply #164
When you do a clean install of v1.6 portable, a new folder named profile gets created in the root of the foobar2000 program folder. All theme files/user-components etc need to go inside this folder.

Reply #165
Thank you snotlicker !  it's perfect

Reply #166
I try to find where I can set i'm using VARIOUS ARTISTS tag for grouping compilation tracks.
I found in ColumsUI but it doesn't change the "covers wall" page

Reply #167
found : right click on a cover / setting / group by / custom title format
and in the first line I put  : $if(%VARIOUS ARTISTS%,Various artists,%artist%)

Reply #168
I love this skin. I am just playing around with it now.
How do I add single tracks to the Playlist? When I double click on a track, it adds the entire album.
Also, can statistics like a Play Count and Last Played Date column be added?

Reply #169
I love this skin. I am just playing around with it now.
How do I add single tracks to the Playlist? When I double click on a track, it adds the entire album.
Also, can statistics like a Play Count and Last Played Date column be added?
You can drag and drop tracks and filter groups.
Play count is displayed almost everywhere, between parenthesis. Last played date, nope, and the playlist is quite rigid, you can't add new columns. If someone is willing to port a better playlist script for this theme... : ) I think JSplaylist from br33t have customisable columns, no? But won't do it myself

Reply #170
Thank you for this beautiful skin. A big change from using an old skin since 2014.

Everything is almost perfect, and I'm impressed by the amount of customizable options. I just have one question: How do I disable the 'Now playing' panel like the visualization panel?

Reply #171
Hey, I'm new to Eloe and Foobar2000 itself, and whenever I try to open Foobar2000 after I imported the theme, it crashes and this error message pops up like 20 times. What can I do to fix this?
Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.3.2-beta+f0830b60 ({55C118B3-42B1-4E92-BB11-CC4ADCB46078})
include failed:
Path does not point to a valid file: C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\themes\eole\js\JStheme_common.js

File: <main>
Line: 1, Column: 1

Stack trace:
  @<main>:1:1

Reply #172
And when you goes to this directory, C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\themes\eole\js\, can you locate the file then?
If not, you did a mistake while installing the theme, follow the installation instruction there for a standard installation: https://github.com/Ottodix/Eole-foobar-theme#installation

Reply #173
And when you goes to this directory, C:\Users\myname\AppData\Roaming\foobar2000\themes\eole\js\, can you locate the file then?
If not, you did a mistake while installing the theme, follow the installation instruction there for a standard installation: https://github.com/Ottodix/Eole-foobar-theme#installation
I downloaded the spider monkey panel debug and now I'm getting this lol:

Error: Spider Monkey Panel v1.3.2-beta+f0830b60 ({451F0AC4-226A-4860-8555-2299727978FF})
include failed:
ActiveXObject_Constructor failed:
Invalid CLSID: UIHacks

File: JStheme_common.js
Line: 863, Column: 26

Stack trace:
  oUIHacks@JStheme_common.js:863:26
  @JStheme_common.js:1023:17
  @<main>:1:1

Reply #174
Again, this error indicate that you didn't install the theme correctly.
It seems that a component named UIHacks isn't installed.