Skip to main content

Notice

Please note that most of the software linked on this forum is likely to be safe to use. If you are unsure, feel free to ask in the relevant topics, or send a private message to an administrator or moderator. To help curb the problems of false positives, or in the event that you do find actual malware, you can contribute through the article linked here.
Topic: Problem with order tracks with 1.5 b11 (Read 1890 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with order tracks with 1.5 b11

Hi everyone, I have a very strange problem that I can't solve, I have an album made up of 19 tracks where everything looks perfect but there is something wrong with Fb2k that I can't understand, practically when I load the album always puts me the first track in last position although the file name starts with 01 and is tagged perfectly always with the number one, can someone tell me what it could be?
Thank you

Re: Problem with order tracks with 1.5 b11

Reply #1
Check the filename and tags that there are no extra spaces or other characters infront of the track number.
How do you load the album? If from Album List what is the View pattern used there. What do you have at Preferences -> Shell Integration -> Sort incoming files by?

Reply #2
Thanks for the answer ...... I checked and I can not find anything strange either on the name of the file that on the tag, this practically starts from the second track and the first puts it to the end, all the other albums load me well, that is they start from the first track and go on ...... On Shell integration> Sort incoming files by I have this option "% path_sort%" but I can't change it, I only have that as an option....... that track sees it as if it were the last mantre instead it is the first .....

Reply #3
Post a screenshot showing Details tab of properties dialog for the first and the second track of your problem album. Like this:

Reply #4
I think I understood the problem .... The first track in the tag had a different name in the artist name, I put it the same as the others and now puts them in good order ... Now that I remember, the same thing happened to me  with an album compilation with different names but I hadn't given it importance ... I would however like any album to be loaded by default in order of track number, how do you do it?  Thank you