tt.Activate is not a function
Line: 1227, Column: 20
Depends on what you mean: you can't edit some most stats provided by `foo_playcount` (e.g. %play_count%), but you can write additional custom tags with `FbMetadbHandleList.UpdateFileInfoFromJSON()` (you can read more about the method and it's usage in the documentation included with component: `Configure Panel` dialog > menu > Help > View Help).Thank you, adding custom tags is the only thing I want.
Thank you guys.
1. double click on bottom bar shows playing track in playlist (similar behaviour like status bar in windows version of fb2k)
2. right click opens context menu for playing track
3. small album art left to the track information.
4. some kind of volume control (in windows i liked the volumebar-pop-up)
5. icons for "random" and "stop"
6. If the queue functionality will be implemented: use a popup-window like in itunes to show queued tracks
As I'm obviously not executing the resampler under the CLI, but on FB2K, I guess the only choice I have for reducing the bit depth from 24 to 16 bits, is by checking the "Output bit depth" on FB2K's converter's "Choose output file format dialogue box', right?Correct.
At the same dialogue box, I should leave "Dither" unchecked for the sake of leaving up to SoX resampler's discretion how to appropriately deal with it, correct?Wrong. SoX resampler (as any other fb2k resampler: PPHS, dBPA/SSRC, SRC, ...) receives floating point samples and outputs floating point samples. It doesn't reduce bit depth.
If you want to use dither then you should check "Dither" checkbox or use any dithering DSP plugin (, ).
SoX resampler contains only resampling algorithm from SoX utility, and nothing else. It doesn't add dither and doesn't reduce bit depth.